5 - 12 - 2023 Fishing Report. 

I had a trip on Thursday out of PB2 so I went there to find sone bass on Wednesday. I started out shallow. Right away I got a nice top water bass about three #. It was a decoy fish. I fished three or four places just like we’re I got the first one no more. So then I went deeper I had two more keepers and sone short fish. I was sure I could get the bites on Thursday. First place I pulled into one of the guys got a three # bass the second jump it got off. I came to a small pocket so it gave the guys a topwater bait. About 2/3 in abs a 3.42# fit all over the crock o gator buzz bait. Again a decoy fish l. We ended up with just one bass and seven or so small ones. Fun day fishing. 

Crappie can be had long polling in ten to twenty five feet between docks. You can also catch them off the ends of docks too with jigs.  trolling is about to start but may not be good if we don’t get some water generation 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog